" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wednesday 4/8

9 miles in 62 minutes

Ouch my face! Decided to forgo the scheduled track work out and just hit the trails. The lower leg injury is still there, but felt a bit better today after running late last night. I decided I would just test it out with some trail running and segment chasing and see how it feels. That way there was no pressure to get through a set track workout. The run went well, still some tightness and discomfort, but no worse than it was. Even scored a couple segments.... Missed one cause I stopped to early...stupid me. During part of the run I was getting pelted with ice balls.....that freakin hurt! River was even higher than two days ago and even more trail is under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment