" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week of 3/16 to 3/22

Monday 3/16: 4 miles 32 minutes

Easy recovery running. My legs are beat from running New Bedford 1/2 marathon on Sunday.

Tuesday 3/17: Off

The day got crazy, my legs are still a mess and I am not going to force a useless run. A day off will do me well.

Wednesday 3/18: 9.2 miles in 66 minutes

The day off did me well! Felt ten times better today

Thursday 3/19: 8 miles in 59 minutes

Recovery from New Bedford pretty much complete. Time to get back to work.

Friday 3/20: 9.2 miles in 65 minutes

I was feeling pretty good about this run, I was even clipping off miles under 7min on my way back in when it happened. I got girled! Some little blond thing goes by me looking all fast and comfortable and just cruising along. I have no idea who it was, but she looked legit!

Saturday 3/21: 8.3 in 62 minutes

Got in a quick run before I head off to Boston for my buddy Brian's Bachelor Party!





Sunday 3/22: 13.3 in 1 hour and 37 minutes

I hurt. Just wanted to get my weekly mileage up into the 50's

Total Miles: 52.1

No comments:

Post a Comment