" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Training 1/17 to 1/23

1/17 Monday: 11 miles in 80 minutes

Running with Jim Johnson. Felt OK, and it felt real nice to be out there running again.

1/18 Tuesday: OFF

Felt like a pile of crap again.

1/19 Wednesday: 5 miles in 39 minutes

Treadmill running at work. Felt like death.

1/20 Thursday: 7 miles in 54 minutes

Still not feeling to good. I think its time to get myself healthy.

1/21 Friday: OFF

1/22 Saturday: OFF

1/23 Sunday: OFF

Total Miles: 23

A very frustrating week. I had plans to get right back on it and get in some good running. The problem is I can not stay healthy. Every time I think I am getting well or that I have kicked my cold I get knocked back down again with some kind of nasty sickness. Over the last few days I have concentrated on getting some rest and plenty of sleep in hopes that will help my immune system get going. I am also now pumping in the vitamin C, maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment