" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Training 3/28 to 4/2

3/28 Monday: OFF

Wicked busy day at work and I am not feeling 100% today

3/29 Tuesday: 8.2 miles in 60 minutes

Ran the Shawsheen River trails. It was nice to be back on the trails for the first time this year. Legs felt much better today. I am not getting that painful stabbing feeling in my foot anymore. It more just a tight, kind of sore feeling.

3/30 Wednesday: 12 miles in 86 minutes

Trail running with Jim Johnson, Mike Quintal and Ryan Miller. Twisted up the ankles pretty good a few times and the left foot is hurting pretty good now!

3/31 Thursday: 8 miles in 60 minutes

Ran on the treadmill today. My lower legs are a bit sore and tight today from yesterdays trail run. The left foot is feeling OK, tight but no stabbing pain.

4/1 Friday: 8 miles in 61 minutes

Treadmill running while watching the Red Sox game. Felt OK today, the legs were a little stiff to start but loosened up . The foot is the same, a bit tight , but no pain.

4/2 Saturday: 5 miles in 37 minutes and 4 hours of skiing

Run in Campton with Heather after skiing with Dad and Caitlyn. Easy out and back running, the legs were a bit tired from skiing but felt OK. My left foot also felt OK again, just a bit tight.

4/3 Sunday: 11 miles in 76 minutes (Garmin)

Ran over to Winnekenni and did the big loop of the lake with a bit of add on. I felt good besides my foot hurting a little bit. I only kept the boot on for a couple hours last night so I am not surprised.

Total Miles: 52.2



No comments:

Post a Comment