" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Training 7/19 to 7/25

7/19 Monday: 7.1 miles in 54 minutes

Absolutley aweful run today. Had to stop multiple times. I feel like crap. I may have left Mexico.....but Mexico hasn't left me.

7/20 Tuesday: 9 miles in 66 minutes

Still not feeling right. The run today was better, but still not back to feeling or running well.

7/21 Wednesday: OFF

7/22 Thursday: OFF

7/23 Friday: OFF

7/24 Saturday: 5 miles in 35 minutes

7/25 Sunday: OFF

Total Miles: 21.1

An awful week of running. I was really not feeling well at all, making each run a terrible experience. To top things off my right foot has been killing me, and is very sensitive to the touch. I hope all these days off rectify this stomach and foot situation.

1 comment:

  1. At least you didn't feel like crap when you were running a Grand Prix.

    ReplyDelete