" It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."
- Emil Zatopek


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Training 7/30 to 8/5

7/30 Monday: 7 miles in 53 minutes

Easing running around Haverhill with Heather.

7/31 Tuesday: 8.3 miles in 59 minutes

Early morning running over to Winnekenni. 

8/1 Wednesday: 10 miles in 75 minutes

Easy treadmill running at home. I hate the treadmill.

8/2 Thursday: AM: 10 miles in 71 minutes  PM: 5 miles in 39 minutes

AM: Rattlesnake Hill loop. Felt pretty good.

PM: Easy running with Heather 

8/3 Friday: 4 miles in 32 minutes

Very easy shake out run on the treadmill.

8/4 Saturday: 10 miles in 70 minutes

6.5 miles of warm up and down.  Raced 3.5 miles in 18:33. I felt ten times better this weekend compared to last weekend. I put the race away early, Heather tried to keep up. But she couldn't :) Congrats to Heather on her second place overall finish (first female). Results

8/5 Sunday: 17 miles in one hour and 59 minutes

Interesting run today. It was very hot by the time I got out there. I didn't feel all that good, but the pace stayed about 7 minutes the whole way. I also had a near miss with a deer that decided to charge me while I was cutting through Winnekenni. Crazy. 

Total Miles: 71.3

No comments:

Post a Comment